EatNow is a quick and easy way to order food online from a network of 4,400 restaurants across Australia.
EatNow is an Australian owned and operated business that was founded in 2010 by a few hungry Australians, with the help from their mum. They were looking at providing quick and easy access to great local restaurants in local areas, providing a takeaway and home delivery service. They recently joined The Menulog Group, Australia’s number one online takeaway group.
The process is quite simple.
- Search for restaurants in your suburb.
- Browse by restaurants or cuisine.
- Filter results by user reviews, distance, latest deals/offers, minimum delivery.
- Order using the interactive menus (You want extra spicy or hate mushrooms? Not a problem with the customisable options).
- Get real-time notifications and a confirmation of your order, letting you know how long your order will be.
- Pay via secure and safe payment options (PayPal, Visa or cash).
You can also use the ‘previous order function’ (which would be easy for hubby as he orders the same food from each restaurant every single time), making ordering your favourite meal super easy.
With EatNow you can order food from your mobile, tablet or PC by downloading the award winning EatNow app – named 2013 Winner of the Oria Best App, Online Retail Industry Awards.
If you don’t find your favourite restaurant on the list, use the ‘suggest a restaurant’ page to let them know. EatNow will track them down and see if they can get them on board.
There is now a review section on the site where customers can leave a comment about their experience with the restaurant. However, EatNow is quite strict about swearing and abuse and want the review to be as genuine as possible.
EatNow is giving away a $50 voucher for ONE lucky MummyK reader – a great meal for a night in! All you have to do is answer the question below in 50 words or less:
If time, space and money weren’t an issue, what food would you like delivered to you from another country and why?
Australian residents only. Competition ends April 17 end of business day AEST.
CONGRATULATIONS JULES! Thank you everyone for joining!