After being slack for a couple of months, I’ve decided to get back on track and boost my health again.
I know it’s hard to keep on track during the cold winter months so this new challenge is perfect timing for spring.
The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weigh Loss Challenge is a great way for mums to lose weight, get fit and healthy, and support each other along the way.
It is designed in conjunction with the best nutritionists, postnatal exercise physiologists, midwives, and most importantly, mums. This tailored, safe and affordable program can easily fit into any mum’s busy routine.
– Over one hundred 30 Minute Meals – designed by The Healthy Mummy’s expert dietitians and nutritionists.
– A focus on a balanced and healthy diet – it does not cut out any food groups.
– Family Friendly Recipes – the meals can easily be increased to feed the whole family.
– Convenient shopping lists – a shopping list that can be ordered online.
– Convenient exercises – no gym membership or equipment required; you can do everything at home at a time that suits you, with step-by-step images on how to do each exercise.
– Achievable results – 28 days is an easier target than a full 8 or 12 week course.
– An online support team and tracking dashboard, available 7 days a week – including a timer for interval training, both private and open forums, and daily tips.
The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Plan begins on September 1.
THREE lucky MummyK readers WORLDWIDE will win a free pass to the program!!
To join, all you have to do is answer this question:
What lifestyle changes have you started doing to become healthier?
Competition closes August 30, Saturday 5PM AEST. Open to ALL residents worldwide.
CONGRATS DOT AND VILLA!