Comments

1. says

WOW! That is impressive. I always liked how it incorporated two and one and it is so inclusive.

I’ve always been amazed by the special gift some people have to hone in on others special gifts. How they are able to move them, encourage them and help get them into a space where they can grow. There aren’t many people like that. I wonder how they have that ability to see something that is hidden from the view of most people. What is it about them?
    Gemma @ My Big Nutshell recently posted..Newington Armory fun timesMy Profile

• mummyk says

I have no idea, but I’m glad they push people like me :) I can’t wait to see the logo at the blogopolis!

2. says

I love that logo, everytime I see it, it just warms my heart!! Good on Brenda for giving you that push! Sometimes that what we need to realise we are really good at something!!
    Kirsty recently posted..Things I KnowMy Profile

3. says

Good on you for giving it a go. To often we don’t push ourselves giving the excuse of not enough time.. Well done I do like the logo :)

• mummyk says

Thanks! Glad you like the logo, and yes, it was good that she pushed me. I get scared a bit sometimes.

4. says

What’s up guys, im something of a gourmet coffee fan. I personally was looking at this web site and I really enjoyed it. There are numerous genuinely good tips that I can absorb. I have to say, I’ve ended up lonely lately given
    that my best friend is no longer with me. Looking
    around the net gives me a small amount of piece of mind though.
    I’d personally choose to say thank you to you just for this cool website posting in which helps pass on the news dealing with coffee / espresso even more! I was thinking about if you have got an e-mail listing so I could always keep up to date on this page.
    black and decker coffee pots manuals recently posted..black and decker coffee pots manualsMy Profile